Welcome to the OSHERC Seminar Portal
This portal provides access instructions and archive information for the following seminar:
COVID-19 RESPIRATORY PROTECTION WEBINAR SERIES
- Title: NC OSHERC COVID-19 Respiratory Protection Series: Session 5
- Description: Next session in a series covering respiratory protection issues for stakeholders involved in the COVID-19 pandemic response
- Date: To be announced
- Time: 3-4 p.m. ET
Please sign in 5-10 minutes early
- Location: UNC/SPH (Live) Zoom Webcast
- Moderator: John Staley, PhD, MSEH Speakers: Pat Curran, CIH and Craig Colton, CIH
If you have already registered for this seminar, you should have received an email with a personal link to the seminar. Use that link to access it. Do not share your personal link with anyone else. If you have NOT registered, use the URL below:
- To be announced
If you have registered but cannot find your registration email, you can register again. Make sure to enter the same information as before so you are not registered twice.
Archives of previous seminars:
Session 1- Donning and Doffing N95 Filtering Facepiece Respirators and Related Topics (3/25/2020)
Session 2 - Current Issues Relating to Respiratory Protection SARS-CoV-2 (4/7/2020)
Session 3 - Current Issues Relating to Respiratory Protection SARS-CoV (4/16/2020)
Session 4 - Current Issues Relating to Respiratory Protection SARS-CoV (5/5/2020)
(links will open new windows)
Instructions for Accessing a Zoom Webinar:
- If you have already registered, you should have received an email with a personal link to the webinar. Use that link to access the webinar. Do not share your personal link with anyone else.
- If you have NOT registered, follow the instructions below:
- Click on the link to the registration page.
- A new browser window will open.
- Enter your first and last name and your email address, then click the "Register" button.
- On the next page a link to the webinar will appear. This is a personal link that you should not share with others. This link will also come to you in an email.
- If the webinar is starting, click the link to enter the webinar.
- If you are registering ahead of time, you can 1) bookmark the webinar link for later, or 2) check your email inbox to make sure you've gotten the link in the registration confirmation email. Just make sure you can find the link again when the webinar is ready to begin.
- If this is the very first time you have accessed a Zoom meeting you will first have to download and install the Zoom Launcher application. See https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us for help or more information.
© 2020 Online Instruction Group, Information and Instructional Systems, Gillings School of Global Public Health, UNC Chapel Hill